Su di me
White crystalline powder.
For the treatment of respiratory tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections, intestinal tract infections, urinary tract infections, septicemia, peritonitis, meningitis, osteomyelitis, adnexitis, intra-uterine infection and pelvic inflammation etc induced by sensitive bacteria. Combined administration with other antibiotics can treat severe infections induced by sensitive bacteria. It can treat MRSA infection combined with vancomycin.
?Usage and Dosage?
Intravenous drip. Solving in quantum of sterile water for injection, and diluted in 250 to 500 ml of 5% glucose injection or sodium chloride injection for intravenous drip.
Adults: 4 to 12 g per day divided into 2-3 times by intravenous drip, and the dose should be raised to 16g per day for severe infection.
Children: 0.1 to 0.3 g/kg, divided into 2-3 times by intravenous drip.
Slow drip speed is recommended, time for i.v. drip once should be more than 1~2 hours.
1.0 g; 2.0 g; 4.0 g
Keep in well-closed container, protect from light, stored in cool and dry place, not exceeding 20 ?.
1 g×10 vials/box; 2 g x 10 vials/box; 4 g x 2 vials/box.
1. High efficiency, no drug resistance and cross resistance
2. High safety, no need for hypersensitive test
3. Stable antibacterial activity, keeping antibacterial activity for 30 years
1. Supply-chain advantage. As the leading manufacturer of raw material of Fosfomycin Sodium , Northeast Pharm can guarantee stable supply and sales flexibility.
2. An all-around support service provided by our professional marketing team.
3. Complete dossiers available.Antibiotics & Antibacterials price
No, grazieSi, attiva